- It’s pouring rain today. That is just so much blah. It might not be so bad if I didn’t have to drive in it, but I’m headed down to Jackson this afternoon to see my grandmother. Hence, blah.
- At least I got Maggie Stiefvater’s Raven Boys on audio from the library for the trip. I’m a big fan of her work. She’s usually got such lovely prose. Of course, I say this and I never actually read Forever, even though it’s been hanging out on my bookshelf since I don’t know when. But Scorpio Races was amazing.
- I FINALLY got into the final fight scene of DOTH on Friday…and immediately had to leave for my mom’s for her birthday. This is Murphy’s Law in action. I’m hoping to get a bit more into it today before I leave, but that may or may not happen. And I’m on the road for work tomorrow, so…yeah. But I’m SO FREAKING CLOSE
- We finally finished all the Christmas decorating last night, getting our village up. Now comes the massive clean because Christmas will be at our house this year and there will be, you know, people.
- I have ONE MORE WEEK at the evil day job for this year. So excited to be off. There is much to do around the house, and I still lack 12.6k to my WIP500 goal. It will be tight getting it in around holiday stuff. I know I can do it and spew out on Riven or my next project once I finish DOTH.
- I feel like I haven’t had much to say lately, which is not like me. I’ve just been super busy. I promise I haven’t forgotten everybody!