- I kept meaning to post today, really I did, and now it’s totally time for bed.
- We’ve been watching Jack Reacher. Which I have actually really enjoyed. It’s been more like Ethan Hunt as Jack Reacher rather than actually Jack Reacher, but it’s not as big a travesty as I was afraid of. I’ve been mostly able to overlook that Tom Cruise is short because he’s delivered some really choice fight scenes.
- I finally got actual words this morning for the first time in several days. Not a lot of them, but words, and I’m unstuck for the next couple of scenes. I’ve been on a kick of rereading old favorites lately, and I am about to set myself up on a kick of some of the things that always inspire me for Mirus to get me motivated to go through this last stretch.
- The weather was gorgeous this weekend. It was nice and cool. As it’s probably the last cool weather we’re going to get, I took advantage and weeded the flower beds and finally put out pine straw. I prefer shredded mulch but this is cheaper and lighter. And when I laid down last night every single muscle in my body hurt. Ow…
- Now that I’m fully well again, I’m starting the week tomorrow with a fridge full of healthy food. It’s hard core back on the calorie counting wagon. And exercise. Not that I’ve been off exercise except for this week since I was sick.
- I’ve been on this kick lately where I started a record of the books I read, noting how far I get, what isn’t working, what I wanted that wasn’t delivered, and what DID work for me. I have actually found this particularly helpful in winnowing down the kind of book I want to write. Not only for the bunny I intend to dive into next but just in general.
- Crappity. I need to get my butt to bed…