I feel like there’s very little to report. And maybe a need to change some goals. So let’s review:
- Write 20 out of 30 days. This one is still a keeper and the thing I have been able to do.
- Finish Be Careful, It’s My Heart. Well, I’m still working on this and it’s going to take longer than I originally planned as I decided to make some major changes to the second half. I’ll get it finished this round, no problem, but it’s going to push back some other things.
- Finish the first piece of my Super Seekrit Project and release it. I’m thinking this is getting pushed back to January.
- Finish plotting out and begin the next Mirus project. Still working forward, but I don’t think the drafting will be started any time soon. There is much pondering to be done.
- Keep working on daily meditation. I still suck at this. When I bother to slow down and actually DO IT, it’s not too bad, but I have a shockingly hard time making myself do it. I don’t really know why.
Anyway, I’m still trying to get back in my groove and suffering through a little bit of page fright. But I’ll get through it.