- So I’m sick. Exactly what I want to be when I have approximately 8 million things to do. I know, I know. When do I NOT have 8 million things to do? I went to the doctor yesterday, figuring I just needed better decongestant. Nope. Fever. Shot. More drugs. Sent home to bed. Fever broke last night, so I’m back at work today because there’s not a lot of choice. Bleh.
- I was productive from bed yesterday. I published the first of my Super Seekrit Project, launching my Meet Cute Romance series. The first one, Once Upon A Snow Day is available at Amazon (I’m testing out KDP for the first time). This makes my fourth release for the year. After two years of nothing, that’s a pretty decent comeback.
- I’m slowly working on plotting the first full novel in my Wishful series. This actually hits chronologically earlier than Be Careful, It’s My Heart. Cam and Norah’s story. To Get Me To You. It’s slow going, what with my head doing its best impression of a rotten melon and the fact that I can’t seem to find half an hour of silence to just think. Oh silence, how I miss you.
- I’m also starting on the next Meet Cute Romance. This one’s set on New Year’s Eve. It’s plotted out, I just need to find some of that elusive quiet time to write it.
- I’m getting ready for a blog theme overhaul. I’ve had this one a while and since I’m branching out into contemporary romance, I need something that’s a little more generic on that front. Have a bunch of pages to rewrite to reflect that change as well.
- Must get back to actual work…