- My house is completely and totally back to normal. We de-Christmafied the house yesterday (which didn’t take long, as I didn’t put up that much this year) prior to having some people over for dinner. I’m super happy to have things clean and organized. Ish. There’s more organizing and cleaning to do.
- I didn’t even set my goals until Wednesday this week to begin with, so I don’t have a lot to report. I’ve logged about 2500 words on my latest Meet Cute. Two scenes left on it, and then I’m jumping into the next novel project.
- I’m already making one change to my goals. How To Train A Wild Elephant is actually full of week by week stuff to tackle over a year, so I’m not going to try to get through all of it this round, as that’s not how it’s intended to be used.
- I’m finally feeling totally back to normal on all fronts. I’m back to work and ready to get back into an exercise routine tomorrow. Looking forward to MOVING again.
- This week I read A Weekend With Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly (light, fluffy, and fun) and started Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey. The latter is a phony engagement story, which is one of my favorite tropes. I tried reading the first of the Kowalski series and didn’t care for it, but this one I’m loving.
- I’ve been an actual SOCIAL CREATURE this weekend. We had a couple of couple friends over last night, and I had a girlfriend date this afternoon. It was a lot of fun.