- RT was FABULOUS. My brain is buzzing with approximately a thousand different things, from craft to marketing to plot things. I got to meet and fangirl over Allison Brennan, Meljean, Brook, Delilah Dawson, Larissa Ione, and Veronica Rossi. And I was able to met a whole bunch of other writers I know from twitter and Facebook. That’s one of my favorite things about these cons. The Marriott in New Orleans was all but EXPLODING with the awesome. And now, so is my TBR pile. Again. We aren’t going to talk about the damage this is going to do to my book budget.
- As you can see, I’ve done some switching around of the website here. I swapped themes to something a bit cleaner (the same one I use for the ROW80 site now, just with a different color scheme) and made a lot of changes to the navigation. So now readers can find lists of my books both by and by genre. I pared down descriptions, made stuff more visual with all the book covers instead. And tried to make things as clear as possible for any new readers coming to the site. There are still a few things I’d like to do, but this is what I managed between other stuff, as I am essentially on vacation.
- I go home in a few hours, which I both love and hate. I miss my hubby and my puppies, but it’s been so awesome to hang out with Lisa. I really miss her since she moved down here. She’s been instigating plot bunnies, prompting me to revisit something I never thought I’d revisit. I don’t know if I’ll ever write said plot bunnies, but the bug is in my ear now, so…we’ll see.
- I’ve earned some cave time. I’ve talked more in the last 4 days than I have in the last month.
- Lots and lots to do when I get home today…laundry, grocery shopping, and hopefully a NAP.