So, yesterday I had a lot of frustration because the second half of my midpoint wasn’t gelling for me. I decided to just move on and fill it in later. Now I’ve been in some version or other of Act 2 for the last 3 months. So I get ready to look at Act 3 and have a minor flail wondering WHAT IF I MISSED SOMETHING. Since there have been 3 versions of Act 2, I decided to do a read through from the beginning to really set in my head what’s THERE rather than the mishmosh of all 3 that’s floating around. So I started that yesterday. Made it through after a trip to see my mom today (she’s doing better). And stuff just gelled. I cut a couple scenes of bloat (the CURSE of Act 2), made notes of where the vital information from those can be planted, have a to do list of other changes to make (mostly tweaks at beginnings or ends of scenes and moving the order of some stuff). There were a few threads I dropped that I have to sort out and loop back in. Hoping to get those knocked out by middle of next week. Really glad I went through and did this. I feel much better now. It’s so awesome to see how to fix stuff and be excited to DO IT.