- I’m home from a fabulous vacation with Lockwood Monk. Happiness. Four whole days of writer talk, wine, and a collaborative plot for a dark romantic suspense dealing with a crossroads demon, complete with Winchester jokes (because this is what happens when a romance writer and a horror writer get a little tipsy and start plotting). I got home last night.
- Today’s been all about catch up. Laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, and getting back into the writing groove.
- I broke 60k on TY. I’m not going to get this act finished by the end of this round, but that’s okay. It’s still going well.
- I also got some plotting done on another project that’s been kicking around in my head for a couple years. It’s one of those that maybe I’ll write, maybe I won’t. It hasn’t gotten to the point where I HAVE to write it. But it keeps…NIGGLING. So I keep playing.
- Work this week is going to be nuts because OF COURSE crap hit the fan while I was out of town. I’ve already talked to my boss, so I’ll be hitting the ground running as soon as I get to work in the morning.