- To Get Me To You is officially proofed and final files are uploaded everywhere. I’m relieved to have it out of my hands. Because I can, I went ahead and moved up the release date to November 27th. So if you’re bored after Thanksgiving dinner, there’s fresh reading material.
- We went to see Interstellar this afternoon. It was really good. There were a few plot holes, we thought, but any time you’re dealing with the theory of relativity and singularities and black holes and stuff. There wasn’t a bad actor in the lot. I was really impressed.
- Tomorrow I dive into my next project–another Wishful novella. It’s been plotted since August, and my next project is not ready to go yet, so I’ll be doing my own little NaNo during December.
- I’ve been binge reading this week, blowing through four novellas and a big chunk of an audiobook. It’s almost the season of cheesy holiday reading and flicks. I’ve read a couple, but I won’t get hard core into them until after Thanksgiving.
- I started Thanksgiving prep this weekend. The dressin’ always takes a while because I have to make homemade chicken stock, homemade cornbread. And then I had to make some adjustments for the allergens we’re facing. So it’s in the freezer. I’ve got to do some serious rearranging in my fridge to make room for the turkey. It’ll take several days to thaw.
- It’s going to be a short week. Hooray!