- I didn’t get to this yesterday because I was out of town all weekend for my mom’s birthday. And once I got home I was tied up finishing the chores I didn’t get to Friday night before I left.
- As such, I didn’t get squat written. I did, however, get bunnied in a BIG WAY by my husband and my crit partner. So I did manage to scribbled down some notes on that future project, which will be a category length trilogy (I think).
- The high point of the weekend was getting to see White Christmas on the big screen. I cannot describe the awesome of getting to see my favorite Christmas movie as it was intended. Wonderful. There are all these little details I never noticed on a TV screen before, even with the remastered BluRay.
- I have accepted that there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell I’ll get this Wishful novella done by the time I go back to work after the holiday break. When I conceived of this personal NaNo type plan, I forgot about…oh at least half a dozen social engagements and other things related to the holidays, plus a few other things that have come up. My hermitude just hasn’t happened. So I’m just continuing to plug away and it will be done when it’s done.
- My other Seekrit Project had totally stalled out in the plotting stages, but a lengthy brainstorming session with Liana Brooks got me back on track for that Friday night. I do hope to finish the toolkit for that book before I go back in January.
- Normally by this time I’ve been gorging in Christmas reading and Christmas movies, but so far I just…haven’t had enough time. We did get almost all the wrapping done last night. Kudos to hubby. He did most of it. And I THINK that save one gift (which I have GOT to get in the mail THIS WEEK), I am done with my Christmas shopping. :fingers crossed: