- It’s been a great week. I cranked out 6500 words on Cam and Norah’s book (tentatively titled To Get Me To You ) and I’m finally hitting my stride with both of them. Norah has come very clear to me as a character and Cam is turning out to be quite different from what I originally imagined, which is cool. I like who he’s becoming better. I am continually surprised by how much I can be, well, surprised by the story, even when I stick to the outline.
- I finally got to see The Veronica Mars Movie. It was awesome and I now must have the book that picks up immediately after where the movie left off.
- We sold the lawn mower and got it off our plates.
- I got proper tea back. We haven’t actually reached the dairy testing in our allergen free thing, but I realized that short of anaphalactic shock, nothing was going to make me give up my tea for life. I can face anything as long as I have my tea.
- I’ve been reading Inez Kelley’s The Place I Belong (second in her Country Roads trilogy), which I’m LOVING. The shero is this fabulously spunky Puerto Rican woman with more sass in her little finger than most people have in their whole body.
- I also started Into The Still Blue, final book in Veronica Rossi’s Under The Never Sky trilogy. I’ve been waiting for this for a LONG TIME.
- My mom found a nice simple bedskirt for our new king size bed for a whopping $9 at Ross and was kind enough to hem it for me. In a little bit, I’m gonna go iron it and put it on.
- There’s probably something else but I can’t remember.